Thursday, November 12, 2009

A full 2 years experience

So, where was I? Ok. I was referring to my previous blog ending. I am sorry for not writing afterwards. Life somehow became a lot busy :-( First 6 months in MBA was so hectic that I hardly remembered to breath. Fortunately, I sustained my MBA year. Wow, what an experience. Loafed around so many beautiful places, met so many beautiful, intelligent leaders. It was an experience which I will never forget.
Day zero, I got placed to a MNC called TCS. i know, I know back to same old company :-) but this time as Business Consultant. We received an overwhelming response while entering TCS. Some top management came to encourage us. It was really good to see so many senior people of your organization. Learnt a lot many professional and personal stuffs in the corporate. I will share it later in my 3rd blog.

God bless you and God bless India!!!

Regards,
Manoj Pandey

No comments: